Monday, November 9, 2009

Question

I am not sure if any still checks this, but I have a question. So I have noticed a lot of items going on sale for Christmas. I have been looking for varies presents and I have seen some cheaper items. I don't know whether to wait to by it to see if it will go any cheaper or snag it while I can. Cause you never know what future deals there will be like the day after Thanksgiving. What advice or experiences do you have? So you wait and risk it being any cheaper than it is? Just comment and let me know. Thanks!

2 comments:

  1. I have been looking at this as well. On most of the ads that I have been getting for toys and what nots all have the sale date going through the day after Thanksgiving. From previous experience these same items will be cheaper the day after Thanksgiving but if they are not you can still get them with the sale price. This is especially true right now for Toys-R-Us and Target. Hope this helps.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've heard rumors that retailers are doing their largest discounts earlier this year to get as much business as possible - but you never know if that is true or not. I'd say, if you find a really good deal, buy it, and keep the receipt. Then if it gets significantly cheaper, most stores will allow you to return it for up to 90 days. If they won't reimburse the difference (which some stores will do), just return the item with the receipt, and buy another one at the cheaper price.

    ReplyDelete