Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Bartering Group?

Hello everyone.

I was wondering if anyone would be interested in coming to a bartering group? Essentially I am envisioning us getting together, trading coupons and other stuff and bragging about the good deals we have gotten in the week. It would also work as an extra playgroup :)

This is not just about coupons: I do have a lot of coupons I would like to trade, BUT I also have other stuff I would like to trade. For example, I have some awesome sippy cups with handles that my baby will not use. I'd love to trade one or more of them for sippy cups without handles. If people show interest in coming we can post listso f all the cool things we have to barter and what we are looking for.

I think the idea of us getting together to barter sound pretty cool. Post a comment if you would be interested. Right now I am thinking of Monday morning (we get coupons on Sunday) at my apartment, but I am very open to ideas seeing as so far I am the only one coming. If the bartering group goes well maybe we'll do it again!

Anna

3 comments:

  1. I'm very interested in participating. I have a class on Monday morning, but I would be glad to add things to the list that I have to give/I need and I could make those exchanges some other way. Keep me posted!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am out of town for a couple weeks, but would be interested in giving it a try when I get back.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would be interested. Let me know what time for sure.

    ReplyDelete