Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Off Clip-on Repellent

I got a pretty sweet deal on Off Clip-on Repellent at CVS today. I normally wouldn't buy something like this, but I try to live outside as much as possible in the summer, and bugs can be a pain. I also dislike spraying repellent all over myself. I'll give this a try on a really buggy night and let you know how it goes.

Here's the deal:
Clip-on starter kit reg. 8.99 (For comparison it's 9.99 at Walgreens)
-1.00 (automatically with CVS card)
-3.00 CVS coupon (I can't get this link to work - go to CVS.com and type "coupons" into search. It should come up)
-2.00 MC (from 5/17 insert)
Clip-on refill 3.99
-3.99 MC here (Buy 1 starter kit, get refill free) (Fill out simple form - for suggestions when filling out/downloading things online, see here)
=3.62 total with tax for both!

This is a savings of 74%! This is definitely over my general rule of not paying more than $0.50 for something I wouldn't normally buy, but I have been fascinated with these since I first saw them in the store.

No comments:

Post a Comment