Friday, May 1, 2009

Best way to use the Kelloggs Coupons

So, I hope you all printed the Kelloggs coupons I posted about here. If not, do it now. Here are a three different ways to use them.

1. Hyvee
Hyvee's Springtime Party Sale that goes until this Sunday has a bunch of different Kelloggs cereals for $1.88 each. The brands on sale include: Pops, Apple Jacks, Fruit Loops, Rice Crispies, Frosted Flakes,Cocoa Crispies, and Frosted Mini Wheats.

Total: 88 cents a box.

2. Target
Target has a deal until Sunday where Special K products are $2.39 each. If you buy 5 of them, you get a $5 gift card back.
So, if you have 5 coupons, and buy 5 boxes of Special K cereal you spend $6.95 but then you get $5 back in a gift card.
Total: 39 cents per box

(If you only have four coupons like me it makes it 59 cents per box)

3. CVS
Starting next Sunday CVS has a deal where you can buy three Kelloggs cereals for $10 and get $5 Easy Cash Back (like a CVS gift card). Go here to see which cereals are on sale (also, there are a few more coupons). With coupons you spend $7 out of pocket. You get $5 back.

Total $.67 cents per box.
NOTE: You can only do this once at CVS.


If you don't want to bother with gift cards and Easy Cash then Hyvee is your best option.

Here's my plan:

Since CVS has the most variety, I will set aside 3 coupons for cereals I can only get there. Then, I will use all my Special K coupons at Target. Finally, I will use my remaining coupons to get my cereal at Hyvee. Then, I will have so much cereal I will never have to buy it again... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment