Monday, July 13, 2009

Free school supplies at CVS


I was able to get a few freebies and almost freebies at CVS this week. I started with just $4.00 EB, ended up with $6.00 EB, and I got everything in this picture for $1.40 w/tax OOP. I did 4 separate transactions to avoid spending more OOP.

I was especially excited because I plan to donate most (if not all) of the school supplies to a shelter or some kind of school supply donations program - so I get to help others without spending much. It's always nice to pass the savings on.

The breakdown:

3 X Papermate pens, 8 ct. @ $.99
(receive $.99 EB for each, limit 3)
FREE after EB (especially if you roll EB)

2 X CVS 1 subject notebooks (wide or college rule) @ $.99
(receive $.99 EB for each, limit 2)
FREE after EB

2 X CVS ruler (wood or plastic) @ $.99
(receive $.99 EB for each, limit 2)
FREE after EB

2 X CVS 5 oz. school glue @ $.99
(receive $.99 EB for each, limit 2)
FREE after EB

2 X CVS scissors @ $2.99
(receive $2.99 EB for each, limit 2)
FREE after EB

2 X Tylenol 8-Hour 24 ct. @ $3.99
-2 X 1.00 off any Tylenol here
(receive $3.00 EB for each, limit 3)
FREE after EB & coupon

2 X Honey Nut Cheerios single serve cups @ $1.00
-2 X $1.00 off any Honey Nut Cheerios (printable coupon - search online - can't remember where I got it but I just printed it today)
FREE after coupon

=$1.40 OOP (tax), plus I have $6.00 EB to use later

The good news:
All of the school supplies are on sale through tomorrow, Tues. July 13, and the Tylenol deal is good all week. This appeared to be the regular price for the Cheerios, so as long as you can print the coupon and it's not expired, that deal should work.

No comments:

Post a Comment