Sunday, May 10, 2009

Coupon Group!

There will be a coupon group!
We plan on getting together to share deals, share and trade coupons and even talk about how to find deals online!
So, if you have a laptop, bring it! If you don't, that's okay, come anyway!
We will meet for the first time
Tuesday (the 12th) at 10am, at the Trendwood ward church building.
It is possible that this group will meet weekly, if enough people are interested.
Not sure yet if the group will meet every Tuesday. So, if another day or time works better for you, come and let us know!
(or if you really can't come, leave a comment)
Hope to see you there!
THANKS!

4 comments:

  1. I would love to come, but the kids and I are sick. Unless, there is a remarkable improvement by tomorrow, we won't be there. Hope it goes well and that I can make it next time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I probably won't make it either. But would be interested in going other times.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh! That's really too bad you can't come, Alysson. Next time.

    And, if you want to exchange coupons anyway I would love to swap some with you. Email me what you are looking for and I'll email you what I'm looking for and maybe we can work something out...

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's too bad about you too, Celeste! I wasn't being a jerk! I was writing my comment when you posted!

    ReplyDelete