Tuesday, May 5, 2009

CiCi's Penny Promotion Round Two



Wow, I feel so famous. I just got an email from Cici's Pizza addressed to me by name about this blog. They must have done a blog search for the Cici's Pizza Promotion to find blogs that mentioned it. I am so flattered that I got a personal email that not only am I going to replicate the email here, but I am also going to make an effort to go to Cici's and try to get a penny. Anyway, here's the email:

---
Anna,

My name is Steve and I’m part of the team that’s helping promote the CiCi’s Pizza Penny Picker Upper Program. I just wanted to let you and your readers know that CiCi’s Pizza’s all over the country have recently released another batch of specially-marked pennies that can be redeemed for a variety of free or reduced price offers.

You can learn more about the locations of the specially-marked pennies by visiting [http://www.BeAPennyPickerUpper.com] or the official CiCi’s Pizza Facebook page at [http://www.facebook.com/pages/CiCis-Pizza/63322161215#] to see where other CiCi’s customers found their free meal coupon. The coupons must be redeemed by June 30.
---

No comments:

Post a Comment