Sunday, April 12, 2009

A Cool Quote...

As a single lady in college I wrote this quote down on a green 3x5 card (looks like money) and put it in my wallet, where the bills go. It's still there! I like it and so I thought I'd share it here. I can't remember who said the whole of it, but they quoted Brigham Young.

"SAVE: This one habit takes care of all the rest. Brigham Young said, 'If you wish to get rich, save what you get. A fool can earn money; but it takes a wise man to save and dispose of it to his advantage.' Pennies make dollars and every wealthy man will tell you he pays attention to all the details, including the pennies."

I think the quote applies to this site because using coupons and shopping the deals SAVES YOU MONEY!!! It is also a way to "dispose of it to [your] advantage." We see on this site, and then hopefully on your receipts, the saved pennies turning into saved dollars!

I'm still just getting into the couponing (is that a word?) scene but, it's a true principle that when you pay attention to the details, or the pennies...they add up!

No comments:

Post a Comment