Thursday, April 23, 2009

Best Gardening Deals

So, for the past few weeks I have been keeping my eye out for good deals on gardening supplies. I've checked out Super Saver, Hyvee, Ace Hardware Store, CVS and that temporary gardening store in Russ's Market's Parking Lot (I forget the name).

From these stores this is what I've found. Obviously it's not comprehensive. Please comment with any other or better deals you have found.

Top Soil:
Hyvee $1.30-ish for a 40 lb bag

Peat Moss:
Hyvee $2.50 for a 40lb bag

Vegetables:

CVS just 99 cents for three plants. I just went there today and they had tomatoes, various herbs, cauliflower, peppers, onions and a bunch of others. This is cheaper than a seed packet! NOTE: There are more expensive vegetables there as well. The 99 cent ones were inside the greenhouse.

Have you found any good gardening deals around Lincoln?

No comments:

Post a Comment