Monday, April 20, 2009

Aaaaggghhhhh! I'm SORRY!

Okay, so about the post about the Trail Mix Cereal. You don't get the register rewards after 3 BOXES you get it after 6 BOXES. This, of course makes a ton of difference. I am extremely sorry if anyone tried to do this today and ended up taking a trip embarrassment city like I just did. I changed my post to reflect the real deal now.

ALSO the Walgreens on 48th and O and the one on 70th and O both only carry the Trail mix cereal with Raisins and Almonds.

ALSO, apparently some computers print more coupons than just one. I don't know why.

ALSO, the Walgreens on 70th and O has the nicest night manager. I looked like an idiot and he went out of his way to try and get me what I wanted. I am 100% happy with that store.

Anyway, I am sorry.

No comments:

Post a Comment