Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Swag Bucks


So, I have been researching ways of getting money from just being online. I don't want to waste my time and I don't want to be involved in a scam so I have been pretty wary of a lot of the "get money just for surfing the web!" ads. However, about a week and a half ago I signed up for Swagbucks.

Swag Bucks is a search engine, like Google or Yahoo. In fact, it uses Google and Ask.com results. As you search on it, you periodically get "swag bucks." You can then trade your swag bucks in for prizes provided by Swagbucks. The first one I am shooting for is a $5 Amazon gift card. It takes 45 swagbucks.

I got a Swagbucks toolbar (it's easy to do, basically you just register and then push a button on their site), and in a week and a half I have 12 swagbucks already. This is just from doing my regular searches.

I have put the button for Swagbucks to the right of the blog. You get 3 free Swag bucks if you sign up coincidentally, so do I :). You might be able to find a code to get 5 swag bucks for joining. They come and go. Try searching on Google blog for Swag bonuses.

Anyway, it is not a lot of money, but it is a nice treat for not doing any work. I hope this is helpful to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment