Monday, March 30, 2009

My Walgreens plan


Okay, here is my plan for Walgreens. I'll ask the cashier to ring me up in two transactions.

First transaction


1 Edge Infused Shaving Gel- $3.59
(I'll get $3.59 back in Register Rewards that I will apply to my next transaction).
Free

Second Transaction

2 boxes of Life Maple & Brown Sugar Cereal
Sale for 2/$5
minus two $1 off coupons from here
PLUS you get $2 register rewards back
50 cents each!

2 Four packs of Scott TP
Sale 2/$5
Use two coupons from here (there's also one that came in Sunday's paper)
$1.50 for 4 rolls.


1 True Shimmer Lip Balm
$1.99
(get 1.99 back in Register Rewards)
Free

Colgate 4 oz toothpaste
99 cents
75 cents off coupon from Sunday's paper
25 cents

1 Red Baron Pizza
$2.50
Uh...not a super deal, but we like frozen pizza in this house.

2 Glade Soy Candles
5.99 each
Plus two $4 off coupons from here (I hope you printed them when I posted this deal before because they are all gone now :().
Plus the $2 off coupons in the Easy Saver Rebate book.
Free!

So, my total out of pocket for the second transaction is:
10.75
minus 3.59 from my previous register rewards
7.16


Plus I will get 3.99 back in Register Rewards from the cereal and the chapstick. I will use those another day to minimize the Embarrassment City factor and because I can easily walk to Walgreens.

This is probably my most elaborate coupon adventure yet. Wish me luck! I will let you know how it goes...

No comments:

Post a Comment