Sunday, March 1, 2009

A couple deals

Ok, so I don't know how to do all the links so you will have to show me, but until Wednesday March 4th, Hyvee has Green Giant Steamers on sale for 88 cents. And I have a place to get coupons for those for 50 cents off, but I don't know how to link you there. But that would make the Steamers 38 cents! Also I love to get samples through Walmart, lots of times you get coupons too! I love that you are doing this, I love to use coupons and have been doing it for a couple years. I love to do rebates through Walgreens and I am just starting to use CVS too, it will be fun to have other people to do this with.

1 comment:

  1. Welcome to the blog! I have now put the Walmart free sample page on this blog. Good idea. Also, I am pretty excited to about the steamers.

    Also, don’t worry, making links is super easy.

    Click on ‘New Post’

    Write whatever text you like.

    Highlight the word you want to be the link.

    On the toolbar above the text, find the little icon that looms like a chain link. Click it.

    Copy the address of whatever webpage you want into the box an click ‘ok.’

    You’ll know it worked because the word will turn blue and be underlined!

    Check out the other icons on that tool bar, some of them are super helpful.

    ReplyDelete